5 Diet Tips to Keep Your Resolutions on Track
Did you know that a typical American dieter makes their first weight loss attempt around New Years and cialis non prescription nearly half of New Year’s resolutions are broken by February? If dropping pounds is on your list, approach your resolution in a way that doesn’t set you for failure by February. Stop sabotaging your goals and viagra doses start setting right kind of resolutions. Try a few of these tips:
- Start Small: I am not a fan of resolutions because too many people try to tackle too many changes at once and cialis overnight shipping after two or three weeks, feel overwhelmed and cheap canadian viagra decide it’s too difficult. So, identify one or two issues and viagra online without prescription deal with those first: for example: walk 2 days a week for 20 minutes or have oatmeal for breakfast every morning instead of sugary cereal.
- Be specific: Incorporate SMART changes: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and viagra online canadian pharmacy Time Lined. It’s not enough to say “I want to eat more healthfully”, it needs to be something like I will eat a serving of high fiber cereal, three days a week, starting next week. It has to be specific and usa pharmacy cialis attainable. One person might be able to do only two days per week another three days per week. After about three weeks this new goal becomes a habit and cialis fast delivery you can layer another goal at that point.
- Don’t skip meals: Skipping meals promotes weight gain, not weight loss. Some people think that skipping meals, starting with breakfast is a great way to lose weight. That is not the case. Breakfast skipping actually has the opposite side effects. Holding of until noon for the first meal usually results in uber-hunger. This leads to an out of control appetite when you eat because you are so famished. This can result in both eating too fast and canadian pharmacy cialis consuming too many calories. Research has shown that eating breakfast reduces hunger later in the day. It may also be responsible for the tendency to choose low calorie foods at later meals.
- Be consistent: If you are new to working out or have recently taken on a new type of physical activity, make it a habit. That means 3-5 days a week no matter what. Consistently showing up for your workout even on an off day is better than hitting it hard one day and price of cialis in canada not working out again for three weeks.
- If you fall off, pick yourself back up: If you fall off the wagon, it is not too late. The important thing is that you jump back in and viagra canada pick up right where you left off. Learn from the experience and cialis order never put yourself in similar situation again. Have some gym clothes and order cheap cialis a pair of shoes in the car in case, have some healthy snacks on hand in case. We all stray from the course time to time but getting back on track is the key.
Ashvini Mashru, MA, RD, LDN
Ashvini Mashru, MA, RD, LDN is the owner and how much cialis founder of Wellness Nutrition Concepts, LLC. She is a Registered Dietitian, ACE-Certified Personal Trainer and a Wellcoaches – Certified Wellcoach. If you find yourself struggling and ready to take control of your life and your health, please visit her website at www.wellnessnutritionconcepts.com